HOW TO APPLY FOR A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD IN PENNSYLVANIA
To begin the application process, you will need to register for the Medical Marijuana Program and set up a profile in the Patient and Caregiver Registry. Click here to head over to the state website to begin the process of becoming a part of the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program.
You must be a resident of Pennsylvania with proof of residency from a valid PA driver’s license or state-issued ID with your current address. If you meet these requirements, you can register for the program.
After you register, complete an in-person examination with a registered physician in the Medical Marijuana Program to confirm that you suffer from one of the 21 qualified medical conditions.
Once approved by a registered physician, you will receive a certificate from your physician. The final step is to pay a $50 processing fee for the medical marijuana ID card. After receiving your ID card, you can use it to purchase medical marijuana from an approved Department of Health medical marijuana dispensary in Pennsylvania.
HOW DO I APPLY?
DO I QUALIFY?
I NEED HELP!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a legal resident of Pennsylvania and provide proof of residency.
- Must provide a certificate from an approved practitioner after an in-person examination.
- Must be diagnosed with one of the 17 qualifying conditions.
- Go to the Patient and Caregiver Registry and fill out your information to create a patient profile.
- Obtain a certificate from a registered physician that you suffer from one of the 21 qualifying medical conditions.
- Return to the Patient and Caregiver Registry and pay a $50 fee to obtain a medical marijuana card.
- Book an appointment to visit Restore Integrative Wellness Center with your new ID card!